Sisters In Stitches

Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm Baa-aack!

Had a good time-was very windy for a day and a half, but nobody and nothing blew away (mainly because we dismantled Luke's tent before this could happen lol). I took my Patchwork Sampler with me-I needed something fairly straight forward to take-this is my project that I currently take with me to the Guild each week as I need something I can stitch when I talk. I did knit when I was away-I started & finished a pair of fingerless mittens for Caitlin-and she loves them-she would be sleeping with them if I had let her lol. I also worked on my Mongolian jumper-the front is almost done, so only 2 sleeves after that to be done. I am hoping to get some up-to-date WIP pics taken in the next day or so..........tomorrow I have to wash clothes, shop for food, and take Caitlin to/from a birthday party, but I might get a little spare time for that.

What is this with Sooz & knitting?? Or is she madly stitching on Villa? Or maybe she has started something new?.........so much has been going on this last few days I have been away-BB meltdowns, the Yarn Harlot got married.........just 5 days and everything goes berserk.

Mel-I need pics. I need to see the framed pieces and the dragon. It is your duty-maybe if you think of it as convincing us to finish things, it might spur you on to post some pictures-it is easy I swear.

Annette-I will catch up with you soon-we need to gossip ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home