Sisters In Stitches

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Celtic Autumn


Here is a pic of what I have done so far........I am doing the original colours with the Needlepaints, as I love purple!! It is stitched on Stitches and Spice Jobelan 28ct- colour Tundra.

Please excuse the picture-it is draped over the washing line outside lol.

Sooz, your Villa is looking just lovely-it must be fun to stitch with all those bright colours. The floss toss is looking great too-I take it that you found all the bits and pieces you were looking for.

Mel, I think we need a picture (or two) from you-anything will do. I can give you some help to post, but really it is pretty easy!

Latest news-Annette has a Mystery WIP. Since she can't use her srcoll rods/frame at the moment, she has started something new..........now the hints she gave me were

  1. it's a HAED
  2. it has 50 colours
  3. it's not a huge one but not a QS
  4. it may not have 939 (she's not sure so if it has some, it's a small amount)
  5. she has so far done 80 stitches or so in brown BUT she didn't start at the botton left as usual.......

I have no idea what it might be-I will have to have a browse to see if I can guess..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home