Sisters In Stitches

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ta Daaaaaaa!

Here I am, better late than never I suppose. Lovely looking blog girls with some very nice piccies. Sooz, Villa Mirabilia looks stunning and I think the mermaids floss toss looks pretty good too. Lovely start on your Celtic lady there Leonie! Has Mel already told you that my *choice* ( and iI do use the word choice rather loosely) was Crystal Christmas? Leonie? Are you joining us on that one?
Speaking of leonie...she has very cleverly worked out what my mystery WIP is. No Mel, it isnt Bunny On The Path. Would a piccy of a large amount of stitches that amounts to a depressingly small amount of chart covered, help in identification?

There you go...knock yourselves out!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Leonie said…

    Ahhhhhh! I made a comment the other day and it's disappeared..... Let's try again. Annette-good to see you here. I take it that Crystal Christmas is to come after Fairy Moon. Crystal Christmas isn't on my list, but I have plenty of others that aren't on anyone else's list so I can do one of those. And it's just as well I guessed your WIP cause I would have got NO hints from the pic-hope it starts to look like something soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home